Search This Blog

Finally Kumantongs answered my prayer again - Hit Ibet 1ST PRIZE!


On Saturday - 27 Nov 2021, Oil Bottle Kumantong gave 3474 for Singapore Pools 4D Prediction. On Saturday Night, it came out 4740 - 3rd Prize. Miss by 1 number.

On Sunday Night - 28 Nov 2021, the 2nd Try, Singapore Pools 4D came out 4473 - 1st Prize. Hit Ibet 1st Prize. - Won SGD$832.

*YES! FINALLY KUMANTONGS ANSWERED MY PRAYER!*

Video of me Collecting Money - SGD$832


Extra Info: Client D.Koh also Strike 1st Prize. He bought System SGD$1 and Won SGD$2000!!



Take Note: One Kumantong 4D Prediction is valid for 3 tries. There is no confirm sure strike. If really Strike, usually will hit on TOP 3 Prize - Can be Ibet or Direct Strike.The goal is hopefully Kumantongs let You Strike Direct 1st Prize on the 1st Try. The worst case scenario is Miss by 1 number on TOP 3 Prize.

This is the same method when You seek 4D Numbers from the Kumantongs ( or other Wealth Related Talismans ) that You ordered from me (Kumantong 4D Master). 

Other 4D Masters (who use software or manual study of numbers) that provide 4D Matrix Boxes, or vomit out 1 huge list of  potential winning numbers,  and also those Fake 4D Gurus  who use Photo Editing Software (Photoshopped) to edit Fake 'Winning' 4D Tickets to trick You into believing in them, can never be as close to my level of 4D  Prediction.

By seeking just 1 set of 4D Number from Kumantong (or Wealth Talisman) to play within 3 draws, You will either WIN TOP 3 Prize , or Miss by just1 number on TOP 3 Prize. It depends on whether Kumantongs, or the Deities want You to Strike. 

Important Notice: Kumantongs will still continue to play my backside , by making me Miss 1 Number on TOP 3 Prize. I am Ok with it, because they have been helping me to Strike 4D many times last time and have helped and guided me to succeed in my businesses.

When I miss 1 number on TOP 3, it doesn't mean You will also end up in the same fate. I have no Money Problem now and have money to "throw" on 4D. I don't feel the pain when I miss 1 Number on TOP 3.

When You are in need of money , or really desperate for help...  Kumantongs ,  Ghosts or Deities will quickly support You to Strike 4D, by following the "Same Method" to seek 4D Numbers. 

*WIN 4D Is very Straight Forward - Just light up Incense Cone / Joss Stick, Pray to the Kumantong / Wealth Talisman , Shake a Cup of Numbers, Then Either You Strike TOP 3 , or Miss 1 number on TOP 3*

Learn how to Win 4D TOP 3 Prize easily by Yourself,  by following the Links Below:

Related Talismans & Kumantongs:

More Posts

Past Winning Numbers - Since 2009