Search This Blog

Quick Pick Toto can Strike 3 numbers? If ask Kumantong.. Lagi Power!


I (Kumantong 4D Master / Taoist Sorcery Master) rarely bet on Toto, because the odds of winning is worse than 4D. However, this time round, with spare cash sleeping in the pocket, decided to throw on Toto just for fun. Surprisingly, just anyhow buy (Quick Pick) able to strike 3 numbers correct (out of 49 numbers) and Win SGD$10.

In this case, if I were to do prayer to ask / seek Toto Numbers from Kumantongs, I belief it will be LAGI QUAT (even more powerful). If I ever strike big big Toto from Kumantongs, I will show off the real winning tickets (not photoshop) and then will start a Toto Prediction Service. But 1st of all, I need to winning big for myself 1st, then I'm able to show off the truth of Winnings. If I don't strike for myself 1st, who will belief? Perhaps... in future I can be "Kumantong Toto Master"?

Anyway, some folks (old time clients) have already been requesting for Toto numbers but only able to strike 2 to 3 numbers correct (winning few hundred dollars by buying "Private"). Yes, they paid a fee for the service charge for me to do prayer to seek numbers from my Kumantongs.

So stay tuned. If You can't wait any longer and hoping to Strike Toto with the help of Kumantongs,  You may email me (Kumantong 4D Master) , or  consider getting a Kumantong for Yourself, or own a Gods Of Wealth Talisman to seek 4D / Toto by Yourself.

Related Websites: 

More Posts

Past Winning Numbers - Since 2009