Search This Blog

Client Strike 4 out of 7 numbers on Kumantong Toto Prediction - Win SGD$190


 "Hi Master, I just transferred $20 as a token as striked set one of the toto nos that was given to me. i.e. Set 1: 47, 15, 43, 35, 21, 03. Three of the nos came out (03,43,47). I added my own #36 to make it a system 7, so I won 4 nos overall. Altho small win, with patience and belief, I am sure bigger wins will come! Thanks Master!" - Z.B, Singapore , 18 July 2022 - Monday

Explanation by Kumantong 4D Master (a.k.a Taoist Sorcery Master):

Client Z.B was asking for help to seek for her Toto Prediction Sets. By praying to Kumantongs and with the Support Of 'Win Toto (Lotto / Bingo) Super Power (7 In 1) Talisman', the 1st set of Kumantong Toto Prediction was able to hit 3 out of 6 numbers plus 1 additional numbered by Client's own pick - Total Strike 4 out of 7 numbers - Win SGD$190.

Learn To Pray to Ghosts and Chinese Wealth Gods and Hell Gods by yourself to Strike 4D TOP 3 Prizes & also Win TOTO for Yourself here: https://kumantong-4d-master.blogspot.com

More Posts

Past Winning Numbers - Since 2009